Municipal Court

   Clinton Municipal Court   660-885-3485

   Search Court Records at

Per Local Court Order

Access to these premises is prohibited to any individual who has been exposed to or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. This is to protect litigants, witnesses, victims, judicial employees, attorneys and other individuals involved in judicial proceedings. Anyone entering this court facility must follow strict social distancing guidelines (individuals must remain at least 3 feet apart), observe the current occupancy rate, and adhere to all other restrictions in place to protect the health, safety, and welfare of all occupants. If you have business with the Court, but are unable to enter the building, it is your responsibility to contact the Court to make other arrangements , which may include re-scheduling your court appearance.

You MAY be able to pay your fines and costs by mail, online or in person instead of appearing in court. Please check with the court clerk of the municipality in which your case is located or go online at to get information on how you can pay fines in the municipality.


If you have pled not guilty and your case has been tried in the Clinton Municipal Court, you have the right to appeal your case to the Circuit Court of Henry County, Clinton, Missouri. However, there are certain requirements that must be met in order to appeal your case. The following information will explain what some of the requirements are:

  1. You have ten (10) CALENDAR days from your court date to post your filing fees.
  2. The payment of the filing fee is required by the Circuit Court of Henry County and will be assessed on EACH ticket/violation appealed.
  3. The filing fee MUST be paid by you. Only cash or money order will be accepted. Money orders must be MADE PAYABLE TO THE CIRCUIT COURT HENRY COUNTY. The $30.00 filing fee amount per ticket/violation is set by the Circuit Court and will be collected on EACH violation you are appealing.
  4. The Clinton Municipal Court DOES NOT have the authority to alter the requirements or extend the time limitations as described above.
  5. If the filing fee is not posted within the ten (10) day limit then the original fine and sentence will be imposed.
  6. If not appealed within the ten (10) days you must appear in court on your court date at
    1:30 p.m. to abide by the original sentence or a bench warrant could be issued for your arrest.

If you have further questions, you may call the Court office at 660-885-3485.