SFCC Health Fair
SFCC Year 2 RN students will host a Health Fair on Monday 3/7/2022. Presentation tables will be set up in the front lobby/hallway (8:30 AM – 11:00 AM) at the SFCC Clinton Campus.
We would welcome anyone (including you!) who would like to walk through, view information/presentations and visit with students.
TOPICS for Health Fair Presentations
- Physical fitness related to obesity
- Substance abuse & mental health disorders: increasing the number of people who get treatment for both disorders
- Importance of oral health: Increasing use of the oral health care system
- Diabetes: Increase the proportion with diabetes who get formal diabetic education
- Kidney disease prevention
- Seasonal influenza vaccine: Increase the proportion of persons who are vaccinated
- Reduce current cigarette, cigar and pipe smoking in adults
Dara G. Bigler, MS
Director – SFCC Clinton Campus | State Fair Community College
1701 N 2nd Street | Clinton, MO | 64735
Office: 660-383-1600 | Cell: 660-924-1445