From State Fair Comm. College-Missouri’s Small Businesses Webinar
We are excited to announce that Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is recruiting for a special cohort engaging Missouri small business owners. We are reaching out to those who are involved in the Missouri small business ecosystem to assist us with sharing this message and to encourage all who qualify to apply to the program! Join us on Monday, November 13 for a Let’s Get the Word Out webinar from 12:30 – 1:30 pm CST. See webinar and program details below.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM:
• The program is offered at no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship, with tuition funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
• Hands-on education for business growth with a curriculum focused on practical business skills, including negotiations, marketing, and employee management.
• Within 6 months of graduating, 66% of businesses report increasing revenues and 44% added new jobs in the same 6-month time period.
• Access to highly trained professionals who understand what it takes to grow a small business.
• An expansive peer network of small business owners from across the country.
• Be the owner or co-owner of the business.
• Have a business in operation for at least two years.
• Have business revenues over $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year.
• Have a business with a minimum of two employees (including the owner).
• Apply by December 1, 2023. Classes start February 2024.
• Apply at 10ksbapply.com
• Learn more at 1000 Small Businesses Growing Rural America
Let’s Get the Word Out to Missouri’s Small Businesses Webinar
Monday, November 13, 2023 12:30 – 1:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 853 6591 2533